An independent non-profit consumer protection watchdog and science advocacy organization dedicated to improving the lives of Canadians by countering bad science
A voluntary non-profit organization which campaigns and lobbies to lower human numbers to sustainable levels by voluntary, universally available family planning.
It’s goals are to reduce poverty, reverse environmental degradation, facilitate gender equity & human rights.
- Native Torontonian
- Passionate Technologist with Business Acumen
- Office 365 Collaboration Enthusiast
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Change Management Practitioner (CMP)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA)
- Licensed wedding officiant for the Province of Ontario
- Avoids the use of excess punctuation, especially at the end of a bulleted list
- Internet of Things and Home Automation obsessed hobbyist